Before booking a Level 2 or 3 workshop all learners must have completed the following at least 7 days in advance of the workshop date:
The LAP & Exams will be marked against the required standards.
Booking will be confirmed when learners have passed their LAP & Mock Exams by achieving a minimum 70% score.
Workshop / Assessment Times:
10:00 -16:00 on both days
In preparation for a workshop learners must ensure that they:
(1) Bring a completed copy of their approved Learner Achievement Portfolio (LAP)
- Including Programme Templates & PT Mentor Practical Worksheets.
(2) Dress in smart gym attire for both days and bring workout kit for the practical elements.
Food is not provided but there is a cafe onsite & food outlets close by.
Overview of the workshop / assessment days:
L2 Workshop Day:
Exam 1 - L2 Anatomy and Physiology Exam
Exam 2 - Principles for Exercise and Health Exam
- Practical review and assessment practice (client assessment & PARQ)
L3 Workshop Day:
Exam 1 - L3 Anatomy and Physiology Exam
Exam 2 - Applying the Principles of Nutrition to a Physical Activity Programme
- Practical review and assessment practice - Training Systems
- Practical Assessments
- Learner Evaluation
Please arrive on time for all workshop and assessment days as latecomers may have to re-attend.