Become a Level 4 industry recognised Advanced Personal Trainer and get trained by an industry leading PT Mentor.
Be the future of the fitness industry and follow your passion.
The B-PT Package is unique to B-Academy and you will have been carefully selected to be part of the industry's elite future. We are the only training company to offer such a selective route to becoming a first class Personal Trainer
With the B-PT package you get full access to the Boffit Member Zone which allows you to study much of the theory from the comfort of your own home, at a time that suits you.
Over several weeks your PT Mentor will spend time teaching you the practical fundamentals of personal training.
When you are ready you will enter the Boffit PT Academy workshops at an approved venue, to prepare for your B-PT assessments.
Every PT Mentor has been carefully selected by Boffit PT Academy via our scouting system. Each is a highly experienced personal trainer who has an extensive background in tranining clients. Boffit PT Academy has also provided all PT Mentors with intensive training to enable them to carefully select and mentor their students.
Active IQ Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training & Level 4 Certificate in Advanced Personal Training
Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing (Gym)
- Unit 1: Anatomy and physiology for exercise.
- Unit 2: Know how to support clients who take part in exercise and physical activity.
- Unit 3: Health, safety and welfare in a fitness environment.
- Unit 4: Principles of exercise, fitness and health.
- Unit 5: Planning gym-based exercise.
- Unit 6: Instructing gym-based exercise.
Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training
- Unit 7: Anatomy and physiology for exercise and health.
- Unit 8: Applying the principles of nutrition to a physical activity programme.
- Unit 9: Programming personal training with clients.
- Unit 10: Delivering personal training sessions
Level 4 Certificate in Advanced Personal Training
Learners must hold a Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training (or equivalent)
- Unit 1: Applied techniques to support, enhance and manage the client journey
- Unit 2: Progressing Clients towards successful achievement of goals
- This qualification is assessed by:
- Coursework / Case Study
- Portfolio of evidence.
- Professional Presentation and Discussion.
- Guided Learner Hours: 346