Become a Level 2 industry recognised instructor for Group Training
The Level 2 Certificate in Group Training is suitable for learners who want that first step into a fitness career via the studio route. Learners must complete all mandatory units and select at least one of the optional units to gain qualiifcation.
Be the future of the fitness industry and follow your passion.
All of our learners have been carefully selected to be part of the industry's elite future. We are the only training company to offer such a selective route to becoming a first class Instructor
Our aim is to train learners to a professionally competent level, enabling them to prescribe, plan and deliver safe and effective exercise classes in a health club environment.
Learners will receive full online access to the course materials which allows you to study the theory elements from the comfort of your own home, at a time that suits you.
Some experience of studio-based exercise classes is highly recommended. The course requires physical exertion and individual participation is essential; therefore, a degree of physical fitness is necessary. The practical assessments will also require an element of communication and presentation skills.
Level 2 Group Training with an Exercise to Music Option
Active IQ Level 2 Certificate in Group Training
Level 2 Certificate in Group Training
- Unit 1: Principles of anatomy, physiology and fitness
- Unit 2: Professionalism for group training
- Unit 3: Health and safety in a group training environment
- Unit 4: Supporting behaviour change and healthy lifestyles
- Unit 5 (optional) : Planning and instructing group training sessions
- Unit 6 (optional) : Planning and instructing group training to music sessions
- This qualification is assessed by:
- Coursework / Case Study
- Multiple-choice exam.
- Portfolio of evidence.
- Practical demonstration/assignment.
- Guided Learner Hours: 157